Oily hair CBD 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner - Herbal Haze
Very foamy and gentle on the hair and scalp thanks to the use of CBD isolated, SCI and CAPB (2 coconut-based surfactants), broccoli seed oil, panthenol and hydrolysed wheat protein.
Suitable for people that didn't get on with traditional shampoo bars, and for dyed hair. They don't need an acid rinse and won't have a transition phase!
How to use:
- Wet your hair
- Stroke the shampoo bar over your hair a few times to lather it up, or rub the bar between your hands to create lather
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo
- Leave in the hair middle and ends of 10 minutes for better conditioning results
- Rinse out
Advantages of CBD in hair products:
Every single strand of hair is made out of protein, and because CBD contains 21 amino acids, using CBD for hair can help:
- to keep the hair strong and moisturised by preventing water loss
- to its thickness, shine, and reviving of damaged hair
- to avoid hair breakage by enhancing lubrication of the shafts, and by reducing the combing force of wet hair
- stimulates the formation of new cells on the scalp
- helps to eliminate bacteria and relieving the symptoms of dryness and itchiness in atopic dermatitis
- locks in moisture and reduces dryness.
Price is for 1 bar. Weight: 70 grams or 35 grams
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)**, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol (BTMS 50), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Montmorillonite (and) Illite (green clay), Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli) seed oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate***, Cannabidiol (CBD Isolate), Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Benzyl benzoate*, Limonene*
* Allergens +* Occurs naturally in essential oils / ** Coconut derived/ ***Ecocert Preservative
The bars are made by hand in small batches using natural ingredients so there may be slight differences in size, design and colour compared to the pictures shown.