Soothing body butter
Rich argan oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and coconut oil deliver maximum moisture to dry, tight or flaky skin for instant relief. This butter has a very subtle scent, floral and fresh and it's thicker than our Body Lotion.
My daughter suffers from atopic skin inflammation what occurs an egzeem. This butter really helps and sooth the inflammation, helping to cure it at the same time. It is worth its price!
Argan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and sweet almond oil work extremely well together!
Argan Oil contains antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. It helps skin to seal in moisture while protecting it from free radicals and other damaging effects from the outside environment. Also, argan oil is a concentrated anti-oxidant and will protect your skin's elasticity.
Jojoba Oil provides a substantial long-acting, 24-hour skin hydration effect. It contains nutrients like vitamin E and B, as well as minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin from environmental stressors. It is recommended for people with sensitive skin because of its gentle nature.
Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial & anti-fungal, helps bolster your skin's protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Increases collagen production.
Sweet Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, among other minerals and vitamins.
Directions for applying our body butter:
- Begin with Clean Skin for Optimum Results: Before applying the cream, ensure that your skin is clean. You may use any of our soaps.
- Start with a Small Quantity: Using your fingertips, scoop out a small amount of the cream from the jar. A little amount goes a long way, so start with a small quantity and add more as necessary.
- Warm it Up: To make the cream easier to apply and help it absorb into your skin more quickly, rub it between your palms to warm and soften it.
- Apply to Skin: Massage the cream into your skin using gentle circular motions and light pressure. This will allow for deeper hydration and enhance absorption into your skin.
- Allow it to Absorb: For best results, allow some time to absorb into your skin before getting dressed or going to bed. Although it may take a few minutes to absorb completely, your skin will feel smooth and moisturised afterward.
- Repeat as Needed: Depending on your skin's needs, you can reapply the cream as many times as required. We recommend using it daily, particularly during the colder months when your skin requires extra hydration.
Applying this product on slightly damp skin after a shower allows the product to penetrate deeper, providing more hydration and helping to lock in moisture, preventing the skin from becoming dry or dehydrated
However, be sure to towel dry your skin before application, as excessive water can prevent effective absorption..
Price is for 1 cream. Weight: 50 grams.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja Oil, Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol (BTMS-50), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Linalool*, Limonene*.
* ALLERGENS + *Occurs naturally in essential oils
The creams are made by hand in small batches using natural ingredients so there may be slight differences in size, design and colour compared to the pictures shown.